Dr. Jayesh Thakrar
MBBS, diploma anesthesiology, fellow in pain, Fellow in palliative care
About Dr. Jayesh Thakrar
• MBBS completed in august 1999
• Internship completed in august 2000.
• DA completed in may 2003.
• Completed PH. D in anesthesiology from American university.
• Working as a tutor in SMIMER medical college, from April 2003 to February 2007.
• Working as a intensivist in MAHAVIR HOSPITAL 2007 one year
• Working as a private consultant anesthetist from February 2007 to 2009.
• Doing aseculap academic FELLOWSHIP IN PAIN MANAGEMENT from DARADIYA pain clinic KOLKATTA in September 2009.
• Taken training in USG guidance procedure and IMS under DR. LAXMI VAS dadar Mumbai for 1 month in March 2013.
• Doing fellowship in palliative care from GCRI, AHMEDABAD in 2016.
• Doing private anesthetist and interventional pain specialist from 2009 to till date and had done many pain procedures and RF procedures and other advanced pain procedure.
• Attended various national and international conferences in pain.